Pages

7.24.2012

Blog Award...

...Thank you Nicola for the blog award! This makes for something fun and different to do on a hot Tuesday in July- when I have absolutely nothing to blog about! : )

 
so....here are the rules...
  • someone "gave" this award to you? Create a blog post including 11 random facts about yourself
  • also in that blog post, answer the 11 question the person that nominated you has given you and make up another 11 questions for the people you will nominate
  • give this award to at least 5 blogs (up to 11) and link them in your post!
  • tell those people that you have nominated them for the award
  • you cannot nominate the person that has nominated you
  • remember to tag blogs with less than 200 followers 
Random Facts:
1. I purposely set my alarm an hour before I wake up because I like to hit snooze 4-5 times.
2. I am a believer in grass fed beef, wild fish, cage free chicken, and organic fruits and vegetables.
3. I am a 50/50 introvert/extrovert. I get energy from being around others but also from being alone.
4. All is right in the world when I have a coffee in one hand and a book in the other.
5. I like puzzles. Crosswords & jigsaws.
6. If we don't end being able to have children, we have discussed moving to Europe.
7. I recently decided I like hummus.
8. Garlic is my favorite seasoning.
9. When I'm bored I tend to end up at Target.
10. I am slightly OCD.
11. I am considering running a half marathon in December. I don't really like running long distances though.
Answers to Nicola's Questions:
Favorite Childhood Memory? Being on my grandparents farm.

Biggest Pet Peeve? Slow drivers.

If you could up and move anywhere in the world, where would you go? Europe. Without a doubt. The hubs and I have had many conversations about what country- but that is still up in the air.

Which accent to you prefer...British, Australian, or Irish? British. Although British and Australian sound similar to me (the untrained ear).

What are you most proud of doing in your life? I used to say getting an A in The History of South Africa- only the 3rd A that professor had ever given in his life (yes, I'm bragging), but really it would be marrying the hubs. I'm so proud to be his wife.

Stilettos or wedges? Stilettos.

Are you tidy or messy? TIDY with a capital T!

What do you like most about the blogging world? Reading about other lives and making connections with people you wouldn't know otherwise!

Favorite season? Fall.

Worst job you ever had? Abercrombie & Fitch. Retail= boredom.

If you had to choose, mascara or foundation? Mascara.

Questions for my Nominees:
What is your favorite place to buy clothes?
What person in your family do you relate to the most?
If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend it?
Cold weather or hot?
Iced coffee or hot?
What is your favorite book of all time?
What is your favorite date night activity? (keep it clean!:))
Drink of choice?
What advice would you give your teenage self?
What is your favorite cell phone app?
What is your favorite bible verse or quote?

My Nominees:
Stephanie @  http://dennisandstephanie.blogspot.com/
Kristin @ http://sepia-tone-lovin.blogspot.com/
Olga @ http://marquezworld.blogspot.com/
The Andrews @ http://ikeandbrandy.blogspot.com/
Stephanie @ http://thegranberrys.blogspot.com/

And that's all I got for today! Happy Tuesday y'all!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!
p.s definitely move to London if you come to Europe!! It does rain but the fashion is better!!
x

Olga Marquez said...

AWW thanks for picking me, sweet lady!!!!

stephemcdonald said...

Thanks for the nomination sweet friend!!

Niken said...

your point no.4!!! about coffee and the book!

give me a book with a cup of coffee and i'm a happy girl. i love reading your fun facts