Pages

8.10.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

...


1. I'm Loving...Vegas! This was my 4th trip to Sin City and it was so relaxing. For me. The hubs was working, so it wasn't exactly vacation for him. I, on the other hand, slept, ate, laid by the pool, ate, shopped, napped, ate, repeat. It was fabulous. We stayed  at Ceaser's this time and I think it is probably one of my favorite places to stay in Vegas. I didn't take many pictures since it was a business trip.
By the Pool...
 A little afternoon snack, berry crepe and vanilla frozen coffee. Yum.

2. I'm Loving...My family. Prior to Vegas, we were in Indiana for 3 days for my Grandma's 80th birthday. I will be dedicating an entire post to this later, but I just wanted to say how much I love being with my crazy family!

3. I'm Loving...These shoes from J.Crew. I want some "loafer heels" for fall, but I want some that are cheaper.

4. I'm Loving...My SIL. Here are some pictures of her from our NOLA trip. Stephanie, don't be embarrassed by these, they're awesome!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Olga Marquez said...

Every year in July {not this year though because baby number 3 arrived} my husband has a seminar he attends, so I make it a mini vaca for me!! I love just laying out by the pool and not have to worry about cleaning nor cooking!! lol!! isnt the best?!

Our life with 2 P's said...

So glad you enjoyed Vegas! Much deserved!! Oh the Vegas pic recap!!!! Hilarious!! Love you!

Our life with 2 P's said...

I meant New Orleans pic recap :)