Pages

8.03.2011

NOLA Picture Recap...

...Here we go!...
...1. We drove. All day. My fabulous sister-in-law (SIL) and I were forced to listen to TERRIBLE rap music. It was turned up way too loud and then the two brothers in the front would yell over it and talk to each other. Fun drive.

Here we are having so much fun in the backseat. I look like I'm going to throw-up...
 ...2. We quickly changed at the hotel and had a big family dinner at Emeril's. Yum!
 My mother in law,  Mallory (SIL), Stephanie (SIL), and me after dinner! We had trouble getting a good picture, this was the best one of the ladies.
 ...3. We headed to Bourbon street.
As Jared and I  were taking this picture, the overly friendly lady you see in the bottom right completely grabbed my butt! There is some scary stuff on Bourbon street people!
Cat's Meow...we were trying to act it out. We're idiots. 
 We are missing Staci, but here are all the better halves of the Osborn and Granberry families.
 Enjoying a peach daiquiri.
 ...4. We went to bed.
...5. We hung out Saturday, had some finger-licking good cajun food on Bourbon street for lunch. Bourbon street smells like rotting vomit during the day, gross.
...6. Tanner and Staci got hitched!
Here are the Granberrys! (And Henrichs!)
 Here is a picture of my crazy brother-in-law, Mallory's husband, in his highlighter, yellow suit.
 ...7. We went back to Bourbon street and saw our favorite musician at Cafe Beignet, Steamboat Willie.
 ...8. We went to bed.
...9. We made the long drive back to Dallas.

It was a great weekend and we had a blast!
Oh, and Stephanie, don't worry I am working on your "tree" pictures. They will be posted at a later date. : )


Photobucket

2 comments:

Olga Marquez said...

Looks like and sounds like you guys had a blast!! LOL I cant believe that lady grabbed your butt- haha! You look beautiful as always.

Our life with 2 P's said...

We.are.fun! That's all!! XOXO!