Pages

8.18.2011

Hubby Thursdays-First Impression

...I'm linking up with sweet Olga from Our Extraordinary Life.

...I met Jared outside of a fraternity house. Romantic, no? My friend, Jen, and I were leaving, he was trying to go in. Jen introduced us. We chatted. I told him he was a nice dresser. Jen and I headed to the next frat house. As we walked away, I told Jen that Jared was hot. That was my first impression. I thought he was hot. And a good dresser. And tan. With his then dark, not yet "whiting" hair, I assumed he was Mexican, which made him more attractive to me! Anyway, Jen informed me he had girlfriend, so I thought nothing more about it.

...Jared went home that night and told his roommate that he had met the most beautiful girl at Oklahoma.

...Aw, remembering that makes me smile. I love Jared.

This is a college picture...(By the way, who let 2 college kids buy a house?!)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Olga Marquez said...

Lady! Thanks for linking up!! Love your first impression, it's kinda like mine and Ray's. I love remembering how ray and I met it brings back those butterfly feelings again!

Our life with 2 P's said...

So sweet ;) Such young birds in love!! So glad he found you!!!