Pages

4.27.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

...

1. I'm Loving...Tan Towels. Have you used these!? Uh.MAZE.ing!! My sweet and incredibly fashionable friend, Courtney, got hooked on these after she saw them on the QVC (which I laughed at her for). But these towels are no laughing matter. They really work! Or at least the tanning part does...I'm not sure that I look any better naked.
2. I'm Loving...thunderstorms. It's my favorite part of spring!! There have been several crazy storms over the last couple weeks here in Texas, producing lots of hail and tornadoes. Kinda scary, but I find them incredibly fascinating. Plus, it makes perfect cuddling on the couch weather.
Here is a picture of a funnel cloud over the lake by our house. 

3.I'm Loving...The Loft. I had an internship training/meeting tonight and I ended up getting there an hour early. Conveniently enough, the mall was right next to where we were meeting, so I stopped in. I headed to The Loft and to my great surprise they were having a sale (not that surprising since they almost always have a sale)! But this was an extra 50% off already marked down prices. Now, that's my kind of sale. I rarely buy things full price, which should make my husband happy, but he says I shop too much so it really doesn't make a difference. At least I didn't buy another car!!! But I digress...back to The Loft. I got a skirt, dress, and top. I love skirts. And dresses. And tops.

*On a side note...Dillards has REALLY cute dresses and shoes right now. But not on sale. Thus, I wait. 


4. I'm Loving...Hope. I cannot imagine living a day without the hope I have in Him and or not trusting in His perfect plan for my life. My heart breaks for those who don't know Christ and don't have a personal relationship with Him.  Thank you Lord for the promise we have in you!
Photobucket

0 comments: