...en Mexico!! What is better than a long weekend in Mexico, with your some of your best friends, eating and drinking all you want, working on your tan, meeting a beer-carrying-donkey, and watching your best friend get hitched!? Nothing.
Stephanie and I have been best friends since 9th grade. We were both cheerleaders and immediately bonded during our pom-pom and uniform pick-up when I started to sing a Christian song (DC Talk- What If I Stumble) and she finished it. We were basically inseparable from that point on. I am pretty sure our parents even grounded us, to each other, at one point...still trying to figure out the punishment on that one. We also had an obsession for Leonardo Dicaprio and saw Titanic in the theater 3 times. We got our first non-babysitting, big-girl job, at Sonic and spent hours skating around the ol' drive-in making tips so we could go on shopping sprees at Charlotte Russe. I could go on and on with our millions of random, fun, crazy, sentimental moments, but the point is: her friendship has been such a blessing to me over the last 14 years and I know God placed her in my life for a reason. Over the years we have definitely seen one another through lots of trials and also celebrated lots of life's blessings.
Stephanie is one of the most beautiful gals I know, inside and out. She cares deeply for others and never ceases to show that compassion through her thoughtfulness and acts of service. She has been through so much and she deserves all the happiness in the world!
Congratulations Teferefani and Denneesh, I hope your marriage brings you many years of happiness...and many babies.






1 comments:
Love love love!! Love you, thanks for everything you did for us! You're the best:) Muah, can't imagine what I would do without you guys!
Post a Comment