Pages

4.05.2011

Switch It...

...Change it, rearrange it! Sorry, sometimes almost daily my overly enthusiastic cheerleader days come out...or elementary school teacher habits...or a combination of both, but I digress...

I was tired of looking at my blog design. I get bored. Easily. This is temporary until I have time to design something I really like, but at least this is a little more "springy".

I'm off to study, which is what I should have been doing for the last 2 hours instead of blog stalking and recreating my own. Ciao!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Our life with 2 P's said...

Very cute sista! Feel free to redo mine! I'd love to send you my business but I don't have any good, recent pics of any of us so that will have to wait until we get some good pics :) XOXO!

Kelly Widener said...

LOVE the new design! So you!