Pages

4.20.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

...

1. I'm Loving...Jesus, my Savior. I am so thankful for His perfect plan for my life. I see his hand, not only in my own, but in the lives of so many others right now. I take comfort in knowing He is ALWAYS in total control. I look forward to taking the time to remember His sacrifice this weekend.

2. I'm Loving...the Ellipsis. ... As if you couldn't already tell that from every post I write. I don't care if it isn't grammatically correct. Obviously.


3. I'm Loving...NOT studying. I spent every night last week at Starbucks for 4 hours!!! I had a licensure exam, and I'm thrilled it's over. More than 20 hours of studying in one week = no fun.
 My BFF for the last 3 months.

4.I'm Loving...this dress from J.Crew.
5. I'm Loving...my husband. He cleaned the entire house, by himself, last weekend. AND did his own laundry. Granted, it's still sitting in the laundry room (folded at least), waiting to be put away, but let's focus on the positive here! I love him. I'm glad he'll be home from work soon because I just put a glass over a spider that needs killing. Yes, that's right, I do not kill spiders on my own, or at all for that matter. It's a man's job along with taking out the garbage and anything related to a car.

I'm so glad tomorrow is my Friday and I get to see my best friend. She needs a hug from me (or at least I think she does), and her sweet momma and family need lots of prayers. Happy week to you all!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Olga Marquez said...

I love number 1

Am glad you are done studying - number 3

I also love number 4!! Beautiful dress!! I wonder if they have them in other colors??

laughed at number 5!

Oh! And tomorrow is not Friday girlfriend!! lol!

stephemcdonald said...

Love you can't wait to see you and yes I desperately need a hug:) and I LOVE me some ellipses as well....but love you more...