1. I'm loving... Eyeshadow! This is one of my absolute favorite eyeshadow quads. It is the perfect amount of sparkle, that actually sparkles...ooh-la-la! Thank you Target!...

2. I'm Loving...Starbucks Non-fat Iced (or hot) Chai Tea Latte (with 2 pumps of cinnamon dolce). I gave up coffee for Lent (which could be another post in itself, but I won't go there today), so tea is my new BFF...
3. I'm Loving...baseball season. We love the Rangers here at this house. We have had season tickets (business or personal) for the last 5 years and love going to games with friends and customers. Nothing screams summer like cold beers and hot dogs at the ballpark. And I love summer. ...
4. I'm Loving... These sweet simple necklaces I just ordered from Stella and Dot. They're so cute and perfect for layering together. My friend, Jennifer, introduced me to Stella and Dot a couple of years ago and I'm smitten.
Happy week to you!










1 comments:
Beautiful color eyeshadow!
I love my white mochas from strabucks!!!
Post a Comment