Pages

3.14.2011

This Man...

...is handsome.
...is intelligent.
...is selfless in his love for me.
...never met a stranger.
...knows every line to every movie he's ever seen.
...helps me with anything I ask.
...has the best sense of humor.
...tells great stories. 
...loves me more than I deserve.
...is loyal.
...loves the Lord.
...helps me be a better person.
...blesses me everyday by being my husband. 

I still get butterflies thinking of how lucky I am that God gave me Jared.

Here is Jared fixing the lights in our backyard which I HAD to have working for a shower we hosted.
 
My two favorite men. Thanks goodness only one of them pees on things (the black and white one, not the human!)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Olga Marquez said...

He sounds like a great hubby!

Olga Marquez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stephemcdonald said...

You definitely have yourself a keeper!! So happy for you:) LOve you