...In the home we are currently renting, there are no doors on the closet, so I spend a lot of time looking at my clothes. It got me a thinkin'...what does it all mean!?
This is just a portion of my closet (about 1/4...I have way too much clothing), but it all basically looks the same...
Take note of a couple of things:
1. Categorized by sleeve length.
2. Categorized by color.
3. 75% of clothing falls into the color categories of black, white (obviously my favorite), brown, gray, or navy.
4. Patterns are limited, but when bought usually result in stripes.
I am currently working on my masters for counseling, so I have a habit of psychoanalyzing others (and often myself). My conclusion: I'm OCD and have a fear of taking risks.





2 comments:
You crack me up!! Pretty sure my closet looks the exact same! Sorted by sleeve length, and colors and a great majority of them are the neutrals! Great minds think a like!!
I have to admit that my closet looks much of the same. Welcome to the world of OCD'ers!
Post a Comment