Pages

3.19.2011

Random...

...It's Saturday night, 8:45p.m., the hubs is watching a fight across town, I'm watching WWII in color. Six years ago I would be getting ready to "go out" at this time. Now, I'm happy to be sitting on the couch watching nerdy intellectually stimulating television programs. I might go check out the moon in a minute, apparently it's a "super moon". I don't know what the means, I'm a history nerd, not a science one.

...On another random note, I'm so happy it's Easter time...I get to eat these, my absolute favorite Easter candy. They go perfectly with the Military Channel.


I hope your Saturday night is more interesting than mine! : )


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha your saturday night was like mine ;) Those starbursts looks yummy! hope your SUnday was a FUN one :) xo ps thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

Meg said...

Your header is so sweet and lovely!
Follow me,if u like,on http://themissidea.blogspot.com/!
xoxo