Pages

3.16.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

...We've got a first timer here (but it seems easy enough). 


1. I'm Loving...I was able to spend the entire day with my mom. She is the best.

2. I'm Loving...My new nail polish. (Along with 4 other Essie colors I recently bought. This brand hardly chips- UH-MAZING!)



3. I'm Loving...My friends. I've got to spend the last 2 weekends with some of my favorites, celebrating babies and weddings!

4. I'm Loving...Wedges. I need a pair. I looked at quite a few today while out and about, but am having a hard time finding the perfect color and heel. These from NY&Co. are on my the top of my list.

5. I'm Loving...Cereal. It's been my dinner the last 2 nights. Can you guess which is my favorite v. the hubs favorite?
6. I'm Loving...THE WEATHER! Partly cloudy and 70s-80s for the next week. 

{On a side note, I am NOT loving swimsuits this season. Bandeaus do nothing for my upper body region, everything else is ugly, and don't the designers realize some of us need to cover our booty- all of it?!!!)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Our life with 2 P's said...

Love it all! I bought some Essie polish a week ago and I'm in love with it! It's durable through kids and that makes me happy :)

So glad spring is starting off with a bang for you! I love wedges as well; however, being taller than almost everyone I know already, wearing wedges makes me look and feel like a real life giant. But, buying a good pair for spring is def a good excuse for buying new shoes!

Love you tons!

Olga Marquez said...

You look so beautiful!

I am loving everything you are loving! I love spending time with my mom and friends, love that nail polish color, I love shoes, I love cereal!! lol.

Have a great Friday.