Well, it's been a while since I've provided a decent update! And I apologize to all my faithful followers...all 3 of you. :) I have basically been preparing my students for their first TAKS test (reading: which they have to pass to be promoted to the 4th grade), planning wedding activities and the such for Ashley and Allison, and tons of reading and writing papers for grad. school.
I spend about 5 hours or more at Starbucks every weekend being a good Masters student...and I miss my study buddy Racheal, who only has one class this semester. Boo to her. Just kidding-I love you Racheal (and your latest family additions, Reesie and Ritzi).
The past two weekends have been filled with bachelorette parties and showers for my two favorite brides...and I will post some pictures from these exciting events in a minute. This weekend is Ashley's wedding, and she will officially be Puerto Rican! Hooray for Mrs. Gonzalez! I cannot wait for the wedding, it is going to be a blast, and of course I can breathe a big sigh of relief!
Um...so really that's life right now. Nothing new or exciting, just living and enjoying all my blessings. Oh...and trying to plan a last minute trip for Spring Break (just 7 more days of school!:))



Easter basket gift ideas
2 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment