On Saturday night, one of my very best friends tied the knot! Ashley Higginbotham became Mrs. Matthew Gonzalez!
Ashley and I met in 8th grade and have had a million fun, crazy, sad, wild, exciting memories since. We cheered together as Bulldogs and then as Marauders, we went on missions trips together, roomed together at OU, and were sorority sisters (Go Gamma Phi!).
When it comes to my friendship with Ash, I have been blessed in more ways than I can count. I think when you have been friends with somone for so long and seen so many of one another's ups and downs (especially with boys!), the happy moments (like weddings) take on even more significance. I am so glad that the Lord has given Ashley the man she has prayed and dreamed about all of her life. There is truly nothing better than finding true and unconditional love. It is one of God's most precious blessings, and I am so thrilled that Ashley and Matt are Mr. and Mrs. I know the Lord has so many wonderful things planned for their future!
And...on to the next wedding in April...my little sis'!
Easter basket gift ideas
2 years ago






1 comments:
i love weddings. they make me so happy! :)
Post a Comment