Pages

3.20.2009

5 things...

When I was in high school, I started writing down 5 things I was thankful for from the day in my journal every night. I have since gotten out of that habit...but was thinking of the things I am thankful for...which wasn't easy because I am thankful for so much:)... but here are my top 5 (in no particular order):

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above."-James 1:17


1. My Savior and his continual grace

2. My handsome husband and best friend

3. Hansel and Nala
4. A place to call home






5. Family and Friends

Technically #5 is 2 things, but I can't separate them because truly, my family are my best friends and my best friends I consider family! :)

P.S.-If you're wondering about the owls...I just thought they were cute...and they kinda of remind me of Hedwig...and Jared's grandma. :)

2 comments:

jenn k said...

Yay! I made the cut! So glad to see our fun pic from Rome, right! One of the best trips of my life! I am thankful for you too!!! Love you!

Our life with 2 P's said...

And we are SO thankful for you! I love you very much and I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful SIL, BIL and friends :)