...September was a busy month with all the things. We were gone almost every weekend and Jared traveled quite a bit for work. We also were adjusting to kinder, after school activites, & homework. The best way to recap the event is ALWAYS with ALL the pictures. :)
These girls are so excited to meet their cousin in just a few short weeks. They were practicing here.
In my 13 years in education, I finally get to bring my girl with me to school. On the days I work, I love being able to peek in on her and give her hugs when I see her throughout the day.
The twins have LOVED dancing with Miss Robin this year.
If we are home, we are almost always dressed up!! Hazel is always the first to say, "Can I go play dresses?"
We took our 2nd annual post Labor Day trip to the farm with the Boelens and Wooduls. These friends had smore friendship necklaces.
Naps at the farm at the best. And totally necessary.
A glimpse into the future. #trouble
On my days home with the twins, we've created a new napping tradition on the floor in the living room.
More dance days.
More naps.
Hazel wanted to be like her cousin.
This man made me a happy wife and shot an Axis deer. Yum!!!
Keeping baths fun.
College day at school! Thankful for my coworkers who take good care of this gal and send pictures when I'm not there.
The only thing better than starting kinder for this gal, was starting it with her best friend. And even better than that is when that BF gets to be a "teacher's kid" and come home for a play date!
These 2 love to hold hands. On Wednesdays we go to church for bible study and they make sure they're holding tight before entering childcare.
We had Silas' superhero birthday party!
Sight words are life.
Sweet pictures of my sweet littles.
All 3 started gymnastics (all go at the SAME TIME- insert hallelujah hands!) and LOVE it!
Kinder does this to a gal.
Then it was out with the Halloween stuff and on to October...


































0 comments:
Post a Comment