...I figured I should stay semi-on-top of my posts during the holiday season. So, a two week delay in Halloween isn't too bad for me right now.
We had the best little Halloween week.
First off, this little gal helped decorate my office with a little ghost. Which matched her own little ghost. :)
I saw these glasses at Hobby Lobby and didn't even hesitate to throw them in the cart. I mean, soooo cute.
We found this spider bun kit in the Target aisle and also made it work for Grey's Kinder Pumpkin day.
While Grey was at school, these 2 joined me at church for bible study.
Then while they napped, I put out a few festive touches for our gathering.
We picked up Grey as quickly as we could and changed into our costumes!
I love that they still let me have some control over Halloween!
I mean, how cute did they look.
Our smiley Scarlett could not have been prouder of her costume.
This little Alice rocked it. We found this wig in our Halloween stuff and I thought it would be funny to put Hazel in it for a bit with her. The girl LOVED this and wouldn't take it off all night. Daddy called her Courtney Love all night. Ha!
And then this one. Oh goodness, she was in full out character!
Since it was still raining, we headed to our friend's house and joined them at their neighborhood clubhouse for a little pre-trick-or-treating party they host.
Little Miss Queen of Hearts could barely keep her eyes open. Kinder is still no joke at our house.
3 little BFFs
They have the best face painters. Super legit.
Everyone was no ready for it to stop raining so we could get some candy!
We all went back to our house for roast and snacks while we continued to wait on that rain to stop.
I have no pictures of the candy collection in action, but we did finally make it out. Everyone came back happy with lots of sugar to last us until next Halloween!
Halloween was never a favorite holiday for me, but I must say since becoming a mom, I have totally gotten lost in the fun and magic of it all!
Now, what can I convince them to be next year...




























0 comments:
Post a Comment