...October Recap should just be called All the Pumpkins. We worked around lots of rainy days to make sure we made it to our favorite patch and the Arboretum. And we squeezed in lots of other mundane and precious fun throughout the month.
At our favorite local patch, Blase Family Farm. We also pick blueberries here in the summer!
I could literally eat this girl up.
I spy...
I just love how she ha perfected her poses.
Hay ride with friends...
Excited faces.
Ready for gymnastics.
We snuck away for a little day date at the Londoner to watch OU TX. Thankfully our Sooners redeemed themselves at the Big12 championship.
Then we carved pumpkins that evening at Papa and ChaCha's.
They named it Nala! Ha!
Snuggles with dad.
Seasoning some chicken...
Aunt Minny came to visit and we went to the Arboretum.
We found a farmer.
Seriously, she cracks me up sometimes!
Jared and I also had too much fun at Walmart one evening.
We basically lived in rain boots this month.
3 sweetest friends hanging out at church. Forced friendships and marriages are my favorite.
We also feasted at the Farm To Feast on the square. Which was moved inside (you guessed it, due to rain).
She dressed herself for school this day. Mommy was not happy with the choice, but it was a pick your battle kind of day.
Annnnd, I voted early. Because that's just the kind of citizen I am.
Also, is this my life now? Blogging about events that happened 2 months ago?














































0 comments:
Post a Comment