...I only blog when I'm in the mood, and I haven't been in the mood, but figured it was time for an update!
We are keeping busy round here! Summer is in full swing and we are taking advantage of 2 babies who still like their stroller! We've been to the museum, arboretum, a memorial day party, lots of Target trips, grocery trips, play dates, dinners, brunches...you name it, we are attempting to do it!
We went to the Arboretum on the most humid of days, but thankfully the clouds kept it from getting too, too hot.
Our crazy crew. My selfie stick skills are a work in progress.
The littlest pretties are starting to sport some piggies. And it kind of melts my heart.
The Boss and the REAL Boss.
These 3 were fascinated with the pool man.
Hugging while it thundered!
Play date love.
These 2 are dangerously mobile. More to come on their monthly update!
Breakfast on the patio before the heat takes over our day!
This one has a new love.
Not everyone was feeling memorial day pictures...but there's always the 4th of July to try again!
Grey is LOVING the pool this summer! And getting more and more brave every time.
Looking just like their mommies circa 1999.
They seriously give me daily heart attacks.
Hazel loves to have her arms and back rubbed and it can pretty much stop her in her tracks.
Grey thought it was hilarious that I had to load all our groceries during a monsoon, while she sat relatively dry in side the car.
Grey went to Chuck E. Cheese with her cousins, Aunt Mallory, and Cha Cha.
More play date fun!
I got to help in Grey's Sunday School class.
These too were apparently sleeping in the same position before the buggy stopped...
...and then again in the swings!
Grey and I went to Calvin's birthday party at the Gentle Zoo. She LOVED it.
Stare off.
I love having one-on-one time with this big girl.
Her favorite part was definitely this maze.
And she requested a picture with this dog.

These girls think their sister hung the moon...and follow her every move. Grey is completely aware of this, and totally uses it to her advantage.
Twin moments and twin love is quickly becoming one my favorite mommy things to witness.
We've started ordering Green Chef meals...more to come on this.
More patio time....watching big sister play.
I had mastitis this month...UGH. The WORST. I immediately started taking some serious probiotics with my antibiotics to hopefully avoid bacterial "stomach issues" like I had following my last round of mastitis in the fall.
I just about died putting the littlest pretties in their swimsuits and sunhats. Goodness. NOTHING cuter. NOTHING.
Monkey see, monkey do.
One of Grey's favorite things is to hangout with the mannequins at Old Navy. She requested a picture with her "friend" and her "mommy".
Brunch in our downtown square with friends...
And macarons from the farmers' market.
More to come on this girl's impressive bedtime stall tactics.
She was half laughing, half crying for help at the top of the stairs. Stuck in her twirly dress.
Never a dull moment round here. Never.
































































1 comments:
Where did you get the boss shirts at? They are amazing!
Post a Comment