Pages

12.18.2014

Merry Christmas {Card-s}...

...So I decided I would make our Christmas cards again this year since it is so easy and saves us about half of what we would pay if I ordered them. Or so I thought.

You see, I first created this:

 Look closely, because there is definitely a HUGE error. Of course, said error was not noticed by me until I had already had them printed and shipped. I went back and forth trying to decide if I should just send them anyway, but in my constant striving to be a somewhat classy human being, I ended up trashing them.

So in my frustration I started completely over and came up with these two. We ended up sending out the last one. After triple proof reading it! :)

Merry Christmas! It truly is the most wonderful time of the year...even if you have a major Christmas card fail!
Photobucket

4 comments:

stephemcdonald said...

Ooh love them all! You did a great job and honestly probably wouldn't have noticed that mistake:)

The Heart Of A Woman said...

I am ashamed to say I don't see the error! They all look beautiful!

Lindsey said...

They are all gorgeous! You are so talented! And I would have totally done the same thing!

Ashley said...

I love them all! In love with the gold this year! I don't think many would have really noticed.