...
I'm not even sure where to begin with Christmas. We did all our usuals, Christmas with the hub's family on the 22nd, Christmas Eve service, Christmas Eve and morning with my mom, then home to our house later in the day. Grey loved opening gifts this year. She then wanted to immediately play with whatever she opened. It made for a PERFECTLY slow process of opening gifts! She was SO much fun to watch. What a blessing it is for us to experience Christmas with our growing baby girl!
These were a couple weeks before Christmas. Papa and ChaCha bought Grey a little play cottage for the backyard. She loved helping her Papa and Dada put it together.
Excitedly running to her new toy!
Here are a few pictures from Christmas with Papa and ChaCha. I have to thank my SIL for taking the pictures, as I was helping to unwrap gifts for a certain little someone.
Loving sitting with her ChaCha!
l
Learning about lip gloss from her older cousin.
Sweetest face I ever did see.
And Christmas Eve at my Mom's...
She thinks it's so funny when two people kiss her cheeks at the same time!
Opening her Christmas Eve pjs from GiGi.
Christmas morning...
I love these pictures of Grey playing with her Gigi. They love each other.
Time for more gifts!
All cleaned up and ready to head to our house for the final Christmas!
Walking in with daddy...
Crazy car hair.
It was another wonderful Christmas season, filled with family, friends, parties, celebrations, love, and gifts. But we are most thankful for the reason for the season, the best gift ever received, Jesus Christ.





3 comments:
So many of these pictures should be printed and frames! I love the one of you and her by the tree and the one of yall kissing Grey! Sweet memories!
She is so stinking' adorable!! Love all your beautiful photos. Looks like you guys had an incredible Christmas. Happy New Years!
I've been slacking on blogging and catching up on blogs! Your sweet Grey keeps getting cuter and cuter....if that's possible;) Looks like a wonderful Christmas and I bet it was so much fun watching her!
Post a Comment