Pages

11.11.2014

One Year and Counting...Month 19...

...Grey, I was very frustrated with this month's post. I had it all typed out and I somehow deleted the entire thing! Ugh! I update it throughout the month so I remember all the great and not so great things that happened and then post at the end of the month. So, I apologize, there won't be as many details in this month's post. But there will still be lots of pictures. This month has been one of my favorites. You are so much fun!

  • You are finally 20 lbs!!!
  • Your incisors are coming in...all four of them. It's been rough. You've been extra fussy. One night you woke up with a 103.9 fever. It only lasted 4 or 5 hours and was gone, but I thought for sure you had an infection, virus, or something. You were up ALL night. Which is the first time ever. As a newborn there was never even a night you were up ALL night. We went to the dr. right away the next day and there was absolutely NOTHING wrong. So, we chalked it up to teeth. We are ready for them to break through! 
  • You love giving kisses and hugs. It is so, so sweet. Your favorite is getting butterfly kisses, to which you say, "more, more, more!" 
  • You never say more once, you always say it multiple times!
  • You are repeating most things or trying to at least. Your enunciation is pretty poor, but you have the 'b', 'ck', 'm', 's' and 'd' sounds down. You still only speak with one word at a time and we are working on getting you to string your words to two at a time. I know I mentioned this before, but since I had speech articulation problems, we want to keep a close eye on this for you. You don't seem to have any trouble with language or knowing what things are. 
  • You are going to sleep between 7-7:30 and waking at 6:30 on weekdays and 7-7:30 on the weekends...8 if we're up later. You are still an excellent sleeper. You take one nap, usually lasting 2 hours or so. There is no set time for your nap, when you seem tired, we put you down. Usually between 11-1. 
  • Loves: Nala, opening and closing ANYTHING, Grandparents (who wouldn't?)
  • Disliking: diaper changes, riding in the car for extended periods of time
You love playing in all of mommy's clothes, jewelry, beauty products.
Awesome bed head!
Playing outside=your favorite!

We hit up the fair with the McDonalds!

You liked the corn dog AND the mustard!





Falling asleep at lunch. 





Waiting for daddy to come out of the bathroom. 
Church nursery fun!
Waving hello and goodbye to every person that came to Starbucks!

You'll love me for this one day. We were trying to air out your bottom- diaper rash problems. 
You thought it was great fun running around the backyard naked!

The first hat you kept on your head!
We hit up our church festival again!
Cha Cha joined! You like the pony ride until it start going to fast!
This is your new favorite toy. You rock really hard and I'm pretty sure you're going to fly off of it!

Oh yes...we did this already. NOT impressed. 
Another dr. visit...
You know you're a mommy when you find this...
You decided you liked the back of the cart better. 
Until next month!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

She's so precious! Love all of the pictures. Happy 19 months.

Ashley said...

I can't get enough of "the pony"! She's so sweet and love the boots!

Lindsey said...

She is seriously so stinkin' cute!!! You are totally right. This is the best ago so far!! :)