...This fall we returned to the pumpkin patch. Or I should say patches. Grey is way more interested in everything this year (obviously, as she can actually sit up). We went to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch with all the "high school" girls and babes, and then hit up the Gentle Zoo Pumpkin Patch with some of the Life Group mommies and babes the following week. I loved both of them, and I loved watching Grey explore.
Exploring with Daddy.
Yea, standing still is NOT her thing.
Sweet smiles from a little ghost.
She didn't need any help.
She also doesn't like to sit.
Wither her little BFF.
I picture their first double date to look a little like this.
The "eye". She clearly didn't like something she saw.
We were so glad Gigi got to join us!
Daddy is so fun!
Another BFF, sweet Rosalie.
These three. So sweet, so different, and so ready to make some trouble! : )
Teething much?
And the group picture minus the Ellis'. Graham wasn't having any of this. And I can't blame him looking at the rest of their faces.
Save me!!!
A family pic with Grey giving the bird.
And on to the Gentle Zoo.
A little sword stick fight. It looks like he is about to take her out. Which he probably wanted to. These two have a love/hate relationship. I think there may be some crushing going on.
Chickens.
I could hardly keep up with my explorer.
No one in this group was really into pictures either.
Mommy-daughter pics. There were a couple good ones thanks to a friend who jumped and made wild noise to distract Grey from the fact she had to hold still!





1 comments:
Oh my word she is precious!!!! I love the "bird" picture!
Post a Comment