Pages

6.03.2014

Friendcation 2.0...

...I'm so behind on publishing this post. I started it about 3 weeks ago, but I've just been pretty blah about blogging lately...

...Last August we went on a Friendcation to Galveston. While there, we immediately started planning our next one, as we decided that we were absolutely going to make this a yearly thing! This year we moved the vacation up to May, as 3 of the gals are having their second babies in June, August, and September! We ended up going to a lake house about an hour outside of Dallas. Just far enough to feel like a get-away, but close enough that tots didn't lose their cool in the car. : ) Here are some pictures from our weekend. I am sad that we forgot to get a picture with all the kids!

The ladies snuck off to a kid free day at Canton Trade Days. We made some good purchases!
We didn't get a group picture of the kids this year. Whomp-whomp. But we did get some cute ones of the babes playing outside.

Swingin'.
This girl LOVED the motorized vehicles, especially this John Deere. She's got country blood in her, for sure.
Figuring out how it works...


We are all looking forward to Friend-cation 3.0...or 2.5 if we can't wait a full year. There will definitely be more babies added to the mix next round!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That looks fun! Did you rent the lake house or was it a friends? I love Grey's swimsuit.

stephemcdonald said...

Too cute!! I can't believe we didn't get a group picture either! So sad!! PS I miss my weekly Grey updates;)

Ashley said...

Everytime I've updated my blog I'd check to see if you did! I have times where I just really don't feel like updating and think it can wait too:) It's so nice to get away with friends! Keep doing it for many years!