Pages

6.20.2014

Baby-Q Shower for Annie...

...
A couple of weeks ago we had a beautiful outdoor Baby-Q shower for Anne and Eric. I have only known Anne for a short time, but she is one of my dearest and best friends and I just HATE that they now live in CT! It was so nice to be able to celebrate their Baby Cat. I am praying they move back so we can raise our babies together! : )

So, first off, we spent about an hour trying to figure out what to put on our party favors. Three tired mommas=outrageous rhymes. This is still slightly corny, but cute too! : )

 The tables...
 Food table (sans food)...
 A little friendly badminton (while holding a 3 week old baby)...
 Praying before dinner.
Two daddies-to-be!
 Sweet friends...
 That 3 week old baby Calvin has already mastered photo-bombing.
 The future parents...
I love her glow. Beautiful mommy.
 
Anne and Eric are waiting to find out the gender- I'm biased, but that's the way to do it! Wives tales point to BOY!
These two. 
 Mommy and the hostesses.
 These was as good as it got for the boys.
 Tow crazy mommas, due a week apart.
 I was completely going with a boy for Anne, until I took this picture and immediately decided it's a girl. I'm not big on wives tales, but I always pay attention to how you carry and what you crave (the most accurate in my opinion, ha!) and of course, my gut. I think that is a baby GIRL cat in there!
 The weekend with the Catlins was NOT long enough. We cannot wait to visit them in CT after the baby is born! : )
Photobucket

2 comments:

stephemcdonald said...

Everything looks great!! Agree looks like a girl to me:)

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

What a lovely party! The decor is so cute.