Pages

6.19.2012

Pictures & A Link-up: Is That Normal?

...Not a lot going on around here, it being summer'n'all . I have more training this week, and then I'm done for a while. Friday marks my departure for the beach. There are no words to describe how ready I am to get away from it all and enjoy my CRAZY family for a week. Here is a little iPhone photo recap from the past week or so...

 My favorites: Chai, Dallas Morning News, & new mint jeans.
 The prettiest dog I know & I went and laid in the sun. Nala loves getting her summer bronze on.
 Training=lunches out. Chicken and waffles are amazing!! Have you tried this dish before? (No worries, I'm all "paleo" now or whatever, so I had to have a boring salad.)
 I met a horse named Boy George. He had his hooves painted with purple, glitter polish.
 We took in a Rangers game,  we won!
I had another run-in with George, this time George Michael, when I saw his Faith album gracing my bathroom mirror. My husband is a hoarder, and on his occasional clean out sessions, he will find treasures such as this, and gift it to me. A lucky girl I am.
 
 1.
Is it normal to drive 5 mph over the speed limit?  10 mph?

It is NOT normal to not drive at least 5 mph over. I usually go about 9 over. 10 feels like speeding.
2.
Is it normal to pick a wedgie in public?

No. This is not normal, or okay. Unless you preface the wedgie picking by telling anyone within eyeshot/earshot that you are going to pick your wedgie. Then it's slightly acceptable.
3.
Is it normal to put makeup on even if you aren't planning on leaving the house?

No, not normal. I relish the days I can give my skin a breather.
4.
Is it normal to go skinny dipping?

Yes. But only in your teens, when "things" are perky and cellulite is not an issue. And even then, only in the dark. This isn't Europe after all.
5.
Is it normal to use the restroom while on the phone?

Only normal if it's with your closest of friends or family.
6.
Is it normal to check yourself out when passing by a window/mirror?

Yes, normal. Maybe a little vain, but it's good to make sure everything is in it's place. You're lying if you say you don't at least glance.
7.

Is it normal to keep folded laundry in the basket instead of putting it away?

No, not normal. If you're going to fold it, put it away. Go hard or go home.
8.

Is it normal to turn & walk the opposite direction when seeing someone you know in a store?

Yes, normal. You're not always in the mood to see people, make chit-chat, etc.
9.
Is it normal to drink coffee/soda from a straw?

Hmmm. Coffee- not normal, unless it's iced. Soda- not normal from a can, normal from a fountain.
10.
Is it normal to hover the toilet in a public restroom?
Absolutely normal!!! There are certain toilet seats I have no desire for any body part of mine to touch!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks of linking up today! :)
10 does feel like speeding. In fact, I was passed AGAIN today by 2 different people...apparently I'm not driving fast enough. I thought @ going 7 over I was golden..

Our life with 2 P's said...

I like your link up :) And the pics are fun, too! The one of Nala is my fav for all too many reasons :) XO!

Kelly Widener said...

Great link up! Some of them made me laugh :)

I just admit that somedays I do put on make up and know I wont be leaving the house. Sometimes I just have to feel a little bit girly. My how things have changed ;)