Pages

6.12.2012

Link-up: Is That Normal?

...It's Tuesday. I have training. Not my favorite thing to do in the summer, but it's for the new position I'm taking on next school year, so I'm hoping it'll be "fun".

Anyway, I'm linking up with Allyce from justchalkintherain.blogspot.com for something a little different. I stumbled upon her blog in one of my random blog stalking sessions while hopping from one random blog to another. I love it!


1.
Is it normal to pretend you didn't already know about someone/something via Facebook when it comes up in a "real life" conversation with that person?
Yes, this is normal. While FB stalking is okay, never admit to it. 
2.
Is it normal to "fart and walk away?"
Um, no. Then it's obvious it was you. You're supposed to walk away, fart, then return.
3.
Is it normal to spy on your neighbors?
Yes, normal. We do this often by peeking through the shades. Our old neighbors were criminals & lunatics, so it was a little more entertaining in or last neighborHOOD. 
4.
Is it normal to read your boyfriend's/husband's texts?
No, if you have to read them, you might have trust issues. I don't know that I have ever looked at my husband's. Ever. Cheating is not something I worry about with him. Not that he's not capable, anyone is. But where would he find anyone better than me!? Ha! Now, hoarding & never taking anything seriously is something I worry about.
5.
Is it normal to compulsively check social media for notifications?
 Yes, normal, but not healthy. I did this for a long time. I recently put myself on a FB limit. I took it off my cellphone & iPad, so I only look when I'm at home now. Wow, it was a sad realization to see the time I spent checking to make sure I didn't "miss anything".

6.
Is it normal for a 20-something woman to listen to Rap/Hip Hop?
Normal, yes. Especially during a workout.
7.
Is it normal to take toiletries from a hotel?
 Only if they're expensive ones.

8.
Is it normal for your dog to sleep in your bed?
 YES! Don't judge.

9.
Is it normal to taste test grapes out of the bag at the grocery store?
 No, not normal. That's stealing.

10.
Is it normal for men to shape their eyebrows?
No, no, no!!! Only acceptable when/if a uni-brow is dominating the face. 
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Thanks for linking up! Also, I see in your About Me one of your interests is "Indiana". are you from/live in Indiana?! Have I found a fellow Hoosier?! There are literally NO Hoosier bloggers!