Pages

6.08.2012

Summer Shopping...

...Yesterday I met my sister at the best place on earth, North Park Mall. It was a very quick shopping trip, but I wanted to share my big purchases.

1. Summer handbag- I have my handbag staples, brown, black, and gray. However, each summer I like to mix it up with something a little different. I found this for $32 at Forever21. I think it's the perfect summer pattern, and it's big!

 
2. Mint jeans- When the colored pants trend started appearing, I felt a little apprehensive about it. I wasn't against it, like I am about rompers (I just don't that after age 10 they are the right outfit for me- although I have seen them look mighty cute on others), but I didn't embrace the trend either. About 2 months ago, I bought some yellow jeans and I LOVE them. I have been wanting a pair of mint ones, but I refuse to spend over $30 on a clothing item that isn't as versatile as jeans. This pair was $24 at H&M.

It's amazing what a little shopping can do for your outlook on life. As a certified counselor, I can honestly say I would recommend it as therapy! Happy Friday y'all!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kay Trotter said...

The above comment is from kelly, i'm on my moms computer :)

Kay Trotter said...

LOVE the mint jeans! loving all this mint right now :) my toes are mint