...there was a Hall & Oates Emergency Hotline!? See here to learn more.
A few months back, my best friend from college texted me the hotline number and told me I had to call immediately. I felt rather apprehensive to follow her instructions and call an unfamiliar number, having no idea who was on the other end. Well, I took a risk and it changed my life. Back in the day, my theme song was "Man Eater", for reasons I shall not go into today. I even had a shirt with it on it. Oh, the good ole days... For the last 4 months or so, whenever I was down, I just dialed 719-26-OATES and pressed 3. Well, I am sad to say, the line is no longer in working order. I called today and now I am feeling more down than ever...
I hope I'll recover by tomorrow. : )

Easter basket gift ideas
2 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment