...There hasn't been anything major happening, but I have been out of the blogging world due to computer malfunctions. And by malfunctions, I mean my computer was freezing EVERY single time I turned it on. It was so annoying, I finally just stopped trying and resorted to whining to the hubs that my computer wasn't working. After 3 weeks, he had heard enough and decided to buy me a new one. The hubs is pretty good and fixing my computer when it has issues, but this time the computer needed to be laid to rest. Tear.
...Anyway, just a few fun updates from life:
1. It's snow-cone season!
2. We went to a gala for our friend's work. Jared tried to bid on a puppy. Fortunately, we were outbid. We really don't need another dog!! We took this goofy picture while there and sent to my mom.
3. We had some tornadoes come through the Metroplex a couple of weeks ago. Here was the sky after the storms passed and the sun was setting.
4. The twins are here! Emery Channing & Everett Trotter. They are as perfect and precious as can be! Congratulations Josh & Kelly.
5. It's patio weather! Chocolate Strawberry, Jalapeno, and Sangria Swirl Margaritas are a great way to end a stressful work day! : )





1 comments:
I love snow-cone weather! Those babies are so precious and you and your husband are adorable!
Post a Comment