Pages

6.20.2011

Best Friends and Babies...

...Today I got to meet Wyatt Locke! He is precious. I did not want to give him back. I could have held him and stared ALL day. No, really I could. I am going to be completely useless when I become a mother! : ) Jennifer also swung by Ashley's with precious Eli, Wyatt's best friend. Eli is getting so big and makes the cutest little grunts. I am just in love with these two boys. I am also so proud of my sweet best friends. They are beautiful, inside and out, and are already wonderful mothers. I am so excited to learn from them when my day comes around. They have already offered to empty my diaper genie! Okay, actually I volunteered them. But that's neither here nor there.

I am truly blessed by these girls. They are honest, they are real, they love Jesus, and they are people I can always trust and depend on. Wyatt and Eli don't know yet how great they have it, but someday they will understand just how amazing their mommies are!


I wish I had turned Wyatt's head towards the camera, so you could see his cute little face! I didn't want to take any pictures of him since he was sleeping so nice. PS- How fabulous do these new mom's look!?
Photobucket

3 comments:

Olga Marquez said...

Precious little babies!

You look so cute as always!

stephemcdonald said...

Precious!! Ya'll all look great:)

erica said...

Awww what precious pictures!!

xo