Pages

6.10.2011

Just an FYI...

...I'm 70 hours into my 5 week long, 350+ hour internship. Basically, that means A LOT of hours in a VERY SHORT amount of time, equating to: no life, complete and total trust in my husband to take care of packing and all other things (finance/mortgage info.) for our move, and... no life. I am living with my mom right now, because the internship is EVERY single day of the week. Literally. My mom's is a lot closer (10 min. drive versus the hour drive from my house), plus she makes me coffee, cooks me meals, and offers to do my laundry. I think I might have to renegotiate some things with the hubs before I head home. : ) I miss the hubs terribly...and poor Nala, she is probably so sad being left alone with a stinky terrier, AND with the Mavs in the playoffs, she is probably having anxiety attacks from all the screaming at the t.v. her daddy is doing! The life of a spoiled chihuahua is no good when the mommy has left the house.

Anyway, because I have no life, I have nothing to blog about, so you might not hear from me until July. BUT, before I go...I think I found what I want to put above our new mantel. (Our old mantel items won't look good with the new stone on the fireplace...) It's a little costly, so I am going to look into finding something cheaper but with the same general idea...or I might have to wait until Christmas...let me know if you see a less expensive version. I like cheap. : )

From PB.

Photobucket 

1 comments:

stephemcdonald said...

I have been in love with that mirror forever!! Wish it wasn't so expensive either!! Love you, you can and will make it through your intership!! Just think how exciting it will be after and all the time you will have:)