...
1. I'm Loving...Lightning Bugs. They're all over our backyard at night (obviously, what other time would you see them?). Jared and I tried to catch some...apparently it's not as easy as I remember as a child. We got ONE though! Lightning bugs remind me of one of my favorite movies, Robin Hood. I loved the scene where Robin Hood and Maid Marian danced with the lightning bugs and one lands on her flower ring!
2. I'm Loving...Dresses. More dresses. I just. love. them.
From Poetrie...
From ModCloth...
3. I'm Loving...God's timing, his gentle hand guiding us, and answering even the smallest of prayers! God is so good. We had an exciting week at our house. My internship application was accepted (doesn't sound like a big deal, but my program is incredibly unorganized and I wasn't sure it would work out), I passed the NCE (National Counseling Exam) on my first try, AND we bought a house! We sold our last house almost 2 years ago and have been
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them." -Romans 8:28











1 comments:
Love all the dresses!!
Congrats guys on the new home!!! What a blessing!! God's timing sure is perfect!! How exciting!!
=)
Post a Comment