...beautiful to look at...and that's about it. I really cannot stand snow! Maybe it's my early years growing up in Indiana where there is way too much snow or my complete and total disdain for cold weather- but snow holds no allure for me. It's cold and wet (duh!) and when it starts to melt it turns everything into a gross, gray, dirty, slush.
Anyway, we have had A LOT of snow in Texas this year (record breaking amounts I believe- which really makes one question "global warming"). The first day of spring even warranted about 2 inches here in Rockwall- which I was much obliged to miss while I went to Houston for a 24 hour period.
Here is my one and only picture of the pretty looking snow from the "blizzard" that passed through in February. I think we got close to a foot that round. 

Easter basket gift ideas
2 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment