Pages

3.01.2010

Monday Funday...

1) Your Cell Phone? Blackberry...I can't remember what I did when I didn't immediately get emails! Tossing my phone in the pool 2 summers ago turned out to be the best thing that could happen regarding my cellphone situation.

(2) Your Hair? Currently it's brown with some red...I'm wild. I'm sure I'll be blonde before summer.

(3) Your Mother? A woman of kindness and grace...what a Christian example she has set for me.

(4) Your Father? Um...ha. "You gotta mix the lime with the coconut!"

(5) Your Favorite Food? Chips, Fries, Sushi, and Kraft Mac'n'Cheese (gross I know!)

(6) Your Dream Last Night? There used to be a time when I remembered almost every dream, every night, in vivid detail. Not anymore.

(7) Your Favorite Drink? Water-preferrable Ozarka and coffee.

(8) Your Dream/Goal? To glorify my Lord, to be a great wife and eventually mom, to have a job I LOVE, to live in Europe, to really speak Spanish... etc. etc. etc.

(9) What Room Are You In? The bedroom

(10) Your Hobby? Reading. Is that a hobby?

(11) Your Fear? EVERYTHING, seriously, especially medical conditions.

(12) Where Do You Want To Be In Six Years? Serving God and happily married to Jared, probably a kid or two...anything else is a bonus.

(13) Where Were You Last Night? At home catching up on homework.

(14) Something That You Aren't? Tough...even though I look it. : )

(15) Muffins? L/F blueberry

(16) Wish List Item? Hmmm....where do I begin. A house!

(17) Where Did You Grow Up? Churubusco, Indiana (Turtle Town USA), and Highland Village, Texas.

(18) Last Thing You Did? Worked out.

19) What Are You Wearing? Sweats and a tanktop

(20) Your TV? The Bachelor...yep, I'm getting dumber by the minute.

(21) Your Pets? Dumb and Dumber (aka Nala and Hansel)

(22) Friends? Blessings, encouragers, entertainers

(23) Your Life? Blessed.

(24) Your Mood? Content

(25) Missing Someone? My grandpa...we saw a man that looked just like him in New Orleans.

(26) Vehicle? Envoy

(27) Something You Aren't Wearing? Socks-I hate them!

(28) Your Favorite Store? Target

(29) Your Favorite Color? Green

(30) When Was The Last Time You Laughed? Hmmm...when Jake picked Vienna on The Bachelor.

(31) Last Time You Cried? Yesterday. Sweet Layla Grace.

(32) Your Best Friend? I have a handful...they are all unique and bring out the best in me in different ways!

(33) One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? EUROPE! MEXICO!

(34) Facebook? Member since 2005...my how it's evolved and continued to take up endless hours of my life...good times.

(35) Favorite Place To Eat? Pepe Y Mitos in Deep Ellum, Christina's or Anamia's in Flower Mound, and Fin or Chaucers in Frisco...basically Mexican or Sushi.

signature

0 comments: