Pages

4.01.2010

I'm in Miami...

...or Vegas. Last weekend we went on a long weekend vacation to Las Vegas to celebrate my sister and cousin's birthday. Malinda (my big sis) turned 30...WHOA!!! My best friend Stephanie and her boyfriend, Dennis, also joined in the fun. It was a great time, and I think Malinda and Drew's first Vegas experience was a complete hit!

Some highlights...
...The LMFAO classic hit known as "I'm in Miami B@^&#!" (compliments of Drew)...
...Adam Lambert's "What do you want from me?" (also sure to be a "classic hit")...
...Bloody Marys...
...Daiquiri Stands...
...Red Bull and Vodka
...H&M (for me only, no one else quite gets the excitement)...
...blackjack ("You never leave a heater")...
...Food, Food, Food (Breakfast buffets, Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill, ESPN Zone, In & Out burger {twice}, among others)...
...First Class flights...
...Freemont Street...
...NY NY roller coaster...
...Dennish/Dustin...


And a few favorite pictures...for more of these exciting photos, see our Shutterfly account.

Freemont Street FUN!


Mesa Grill


The old lady...isn't she pretty!?


Cuz shots


Cuz FUN!

Watching basketball


Happy birthday Min and Drewbie!!!
signature 2

0 comments: