Pages

2.07.2010

Estrogen...

...well, it was a weekend fill with girls!

Friday night I left immediately from work and met my sisters, mom, Stephanie, and Allison's friend Ashley in Plano to see Dear John.
It was a decent movie, although the best part was the eye candy known as Channing Tatum. : ) I had just finished reading the book last week, so I really ended up just critiquing the movie the whole time...I hate to watch a movie based on a book if I haven't read it yet, but then if I do read it first, I always dislike the movie...it's a no win. I did like the ending of this movie better than the book though. That's all I'll say so I don't spoil anything for anyone.

After the movie, we all went to this sushi restaurant off of Windhaven and The Tollway called Fin. It is definitely one of my favorite sushi places...it's so fresh and yummy! AND they have great drinks...I had a peartini, which was beyond fabulous!

Saturday night I went to Flower Mound to meet the girls at Ashley's for a little girl's night fun. Our husbands/boyfriends went to the FM Z Bar, where we later joined them. They had their own fun...and it may have been due to the outrageous amount of cougars prowling the place...or it may have been due to the fact that you couldn't hear a thing in there b/c of the awesome heavy metal band playing? Oh, Flower Mound, things are just so wild in this town. : )

Regardless, I had a great weekend with all of my favorite people (minus Mrs. Kubinsky, who was missed! : ) ). I also finished all my grad. school assignments, ate lots of good food, and now it's time for bed...Monday always comes too soon.

Steph and I...this is what I look like after a day with 8 year olds-TIRED!


My Momma and I

My pretty seesters...they say they didn't plan the shirts, but I'm not so sure...
The ladies at Ashley's for girls night

Our "spokes-model" picture

signature

1 comments:

Our life with 2 P's said...

How fun!!! I do wish all of my family and friends lived closer. So fun! Miss you!