...season of... ...This Tuesday!!!! And I'll be in class- BOO! Thank goodness for DVR. I'm so obsessed and I am ready for some freakin' answers already!
I've never seen an episode, but I will a fulfilling ending for you! Glad to know that you are just as cool as me playing on your blog at 10:00 on a Saturday night! LOL! LOVE YOU!
Married 12 years. Mother to our three little pretties. Lover of Jesus, family, friends, coffee, long/hot showers, summer nights, jeans, The University of Oklahoma & consequently Bob Stoops, laughing for no good reason, Indiana, reading, traveling, Texas... Learning daily to trust in & glorify Him.
2 comments:
I've never seen an episode, but I will a fulfilling ending for you! Glad to know that you are just as cool as me playing on your blog at 10:00 on a Saturday night! LOL! LOVE YOU!
I wish a fulfilling ending... oops!
Post a Comment