He/She may look like this...
Or like this... (why does he have a receding hairline?)
Or if Matthew Fox leaves Lost and his wife and seeks me out, our baby might look like this...
In any case, I pray my children won't turn out this creepy...although my dear friend Kelly knows that our chances of having ugly babies increases every time we call each other to go look at someone's "alien" child.
Go here to create your own baby. : )
Easter basket gift ideas
2 years ago





2 comments:
OK...First, baby #2 is SUPER CREEPY!! I'll start praying now!! Second, let's hope you don't name your baby "Junior" in honor of the baby daddy :) And lastly, I really had to take a breath b/c I thought "She better not be telling the blog world she's PG before me!!" HA!! I know my little niece/nephew will be perfect whenever he/she see's fit to enter this great world! Love you!
I am very curious about this website...
Post a Comment