Pages

12.27.2009

Long Time...

...no blog! I am not going to even try to type out all that has been happening since my last post (in OCTOBER!). We have been very busy with work, grad. school, and the holidays. I love this time of year! I cannot believe it is almost 2010! I feel so blessed to have the very best husband a girl could ask for, a fun and supportive family, marvelous friends, a great job that I actually like going to this year, being able to go back to school, and a graceful God who loves, cares, and forgives me. Here are some pics. of what's been going on the past 2 months.

Jared's best friend Chris got married...it was a beautiful wedding despite the change in venue!

We actually had time to go out to dinner with friends and to Matt and Ashley's new house...
...Us at Christina's...
...Some of us girls in Ash's kitchen.
One of my students brought me a cupcake from Sprinkles...my very first! It was beyond fabulous! : ) She is definitely getting 'A's! Ha!Ashley, Steph, and I got to have dinner with the fabulous Mrs. Karbs!! (she was our freshman cheerleading coach and has been a great role model and friend to us! : ) )

And Christmas! We did our usual (Christmas Eve and morning at my Mom's and Christmas day at Jared's Grandma's house and then the big Granberry house).

I got a Burberry scarf from Jared's parents-it was a complete surprise and I love it!
Here is our 7 mo. nephew, Jackson, tearing into his gifts

And our 6 mo. nephew, Payne, waiting patiently for his turn!

And our wild and crazy niece, Payton, with her new Bitty Baby and matching pajamas! She is so fun to watch on Christmas!

This is me and Malinda enjoying the first white Christmas in Dallas since 1926! -It was so fun to watch while sitting by the warmth of the fire place!
And one of Jared and I


I hope everyone had a great holiday...I do plan on blogging more often...but we'll see how that goes! : )
signature

1 comments:

BeautifulDisaster311 said...

Yay! I'd begun to wonder if you'd completely jumped ship. Glad you're doing well and had a nice Christmas. Love ya!