There are a few things I do...
1. I look at a picture of this baby boy who is the goofiest looking kid...I found it in my mom's magazine when I was in high school and I am no sure why, but I die laughing at it for about 30 minutes every time I pull it out from my drawer.
2. I look at this website. Do not judge me...I am normally not one for cruel humor...or maybe I am...but his commentaries to these pictures are hilarious (make sure to look at both sets). I also like o read his blog-it's mean, but often true and hilarious.
3. I have a ton of AMAZING friends, but I love to call Lauren because she always has a story to make me laugh. (Lauren-I like you for reasons other than your stories too!:))
4. I email, or read old emails from my SIL, Stephanie...she's quite the humorous gal...enough said.
5. I call my sister...there is always something really stupid that one of us is going to say (i.e.- "If you don't get rid of Linda, I'm gonna throw her out the winda")
6. I talk to Jared...he also has funny stories...and he's going to be a comedian when he grows up!
7. I watch this commercial...Thanks Stephanie!
...What makes you laugh?





1 comments:
I love this!! But you did forgot one funny commercial from BK with the mini burgers? Funny stuff!!
I can't wait to see you (and Jared) on Friday!! Good times!!
I love you lots!! We are quite humorous when we type...and when we don't type, too!!
Payton sends her poopy love your way! Love ya!
Post a Comment