Pages

5.17.2009

Jaxson Lee Henrichs...

Last Tuesday (May 12th), Jared and I became an aunt and uncle again! This is our first nephew, born to Jared's little sister, Mallory, and our brother-in-law, John. I took Friday off from school so we could make the 6 hour journey to Baton Rouge, where they live. It was an interesting drive, as Louisiana has some "special" sights (ie-a mall/church, open-mouth bass fish mailboxes, and cars that park in the front lawn rather than driveways). We had a wonderful weekend hanging out with our family, especially playing with our spunky niece, Payton, and of course, holding newborn Jax. We can't wait to see him again in a few weeks...and of course meet our next nephew, Payne, who is due on June 23rd! :)

Jared with his niece and nephew

Me with naked P

Hanging with Mr. Jax on the couch

My fav. pict. of Jax from the weekend (other than the naked one's Stephanie took-I love naked babies!:))

Brother, Sis, and Baby!

0 comments: