About 2 weeks ago I went to Sonic and ate a kids meal, and much to my surprise the coolest wacky-pack toy ever (other than the tot toys from 2000) was in my sack. It was a little tater tot shaped zebra! I love tots, and I love tot inspired kids meal toys, especially ones that Nala can play with. Well, the little zebra turned into Nala's new favorite toy (as long as we could keep Hansel away from it).
The next day at school, one of my students brought in one of their tot toys and I told her and the rest of the class that Nala loves to play with them. Soon enough I started getting tot donations for Nala and now she has a whole collection of them! The kids make me take pictures of Nala with the toys...so here are some to share!
Easter basket gift ideas
2 years ago


.jpg)





2 comments:
Nala the little Sonic tot whore!! :) JKJ!! I hope you're giving the students A's for bringing your best gal a gift?!
Ah...cute Nala! I've started a doll collection for our chihuahua's too. She's so cute! I love Steph's comment. HA!
Post a Comment