Pages

9.16.2008

The cutest dogs...

Here are Hansel and Nala in their Halloween costumes...for just $4.99 at Target, I couldn't resist. This will be Hansel's first year to dress up, but Nala has been a clown, princess, and snow white. :)

Here is Nala as a pumpkin, and as you can tell, and as Miss Higginbotham pointed out, she looks thrilled!
Here is Hansel, his costume is a bit more confusing. He is supposed to be a bat. However, because he "puts on the breaks" when someone puts something on him (including a leash, or the telephone cord Jared used to use to walk him), it's hard to tell. He looks like a gay purple and blue flower. Which probably fits him better anyways!


3 comments:

raschel said...

LOL! Oh my goodness, how CUTE! Nala looks precious, but annoyed that she's playing dress up. And your description of Hansel made me laugh out loud...ha! a gay purple and blue flower...oh my! He looks pissed.

Jaclyn Marie said...

Oh I LOVE it! How cute. My dog puts on the brakes when I try to dress him too. You can't blame them. I mean, would you want someone to velcro a cheap polyester purple gay flower costume on you?

jenn k said...

1st, it's good to see you blog again! 2nd, Nala is a doll! Target has the best doggie costumes. We got Rocky and Stella's costumes from there last year. Rocky was a spider and stella was a ladybug. They hated the little hats that come with it!