Because there's only 1 Oklahoma...and IT'S TIME! :)
We had another great weekend in Norman. We drove up Saturday afternoon with Eric "Cheese" Morris and went straight to campus. We hung at some different tailgates (Russell's, Chris Blake's, and the Pi Kapp alumni's), we walked around campus and campus corner, and I get to see one of my favorite friends ever, Mrs. Kubinsky! The game was awesome and it was nice to redeem ourselves from 2005 against those Horn Frogs.
And of course with USC, Georgia, and Florida losing, Oklahoma moved into the number one spot...such a nice place to be! I am praying for Bob and our boys and hoping they don't blow it this year! Next weekend is the Baylor game...
Which leads into a quick reflection to my past... Ever since I was in 7th grade I had wanted to go to Baylor. Well, my senior year of high school I went and visited, and wasn't too impressed with the campus, but I still really wanted to go there. Eventually, reality started to sink in that the price was to go there was ridiculous and there was no way I could afford it. This disappointed me a great deal and I really began to pray about where I should go to college. Well in January I randomly decided to go visit OU b/c my good friend Gabe went there. My mom, step-dad, and I went up and toured the campus. I was in love! I had to put off going for a year when my step-dad was diagnosed with cancer, but when I finally made it up there, I just knew that the Lord has blessed me with this amazing school! I am glad I waited and went where I was lead, college rocked and I met my husband! So...just remember, sometimes when you think you are missing out on something, the Lord has something even greater in store!:) I am glad to say I am a SOONER!
Here are a few pictures from the weekend:
Easter basket gift ideas
2 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment