I never posted pictures from our last OU game (v. Cincinnati)...We had our same awesome club seats, again, sorry to brag, but they rock!:) This weekend was a little boring without the Sooners to watch, so we are looking forward to going back to Norman this weekend for the TCU game. And it better not be another upset. Which it won't be, b/c I have a good feeling about this season!
Quick update on this weekend:
Friday: came home from work at 6:30 and could barely talk. I had been sick all week and finally my voice went out. Did some reading for grad. school. Jared got home from California at about 10 and brought me a chocolate malt, yum! I drank half, took some meds, and went to bed.
Saturday: woke up at 10, ate ceral, started laundry, and read the paper. Went back to sleep until 2. Met Racheal at Starbucks for some quality studying time. Went to Kohl's to buy Hansel new toys. Went home and ate Bueno with Jared. Read some more and went to bed.
Sunday: Woke up and went to church, came home, read the paper, read for school, and took a nap. Woke up and wrote my paper. Now I'm blogging.
In a nutshell, I ate alot of non-healthy foods, never worked out, did tons of homework, and slept. I am still not feeling well.
I hope everyone has a great week!
We took 2 pics...and Jared made the same weird face in both of them! :)
Easter basket gift ideas
2 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment