Pages

4.24.2017

Round Here | March...

...Annnnnd, I'm still playing catch-up here. So, here is a glimpse at some of our March shenanigans...

Grey went to the cutest little birthday party at Sweet and Sassy. They got their hair done, make-up (which Grey declined), picked out a princess dress, and put on a fashion show. It was so sweet!






At one point we looked over and there was a line of little princesses holding hands. Some days I just really get into this whole girl momma thing.


Birthday parties can wear a girl out.
Bath time with daddy results in Oompa Loompa hair-dos.
So, I'm pretty sure Scarlett was thisclose to throwing a fit, but looked up and got hooked on a cartoon. Suddenly she looked 14.
When daddy's away, the girls will play. In a box. All of us.
These twinsies are quite crafty in the ability to wiggle out of their clothing.
They're were doing more and more big girl things in March, like sitting in chairs.
Scarlett learned to "cheese" for the camera.
I had one of those mommy moments. I looked over and in my bag was Boogie Wipes and a tutu. So blessed. The days I dreamed of are here.
We spent most of Spring Break in AR visiting Gigi.
It was freezing most of the trip, but we had one decent afternoon to enjoy the sunshine.



This. One of my favorite picture to date. Some things were just made for twins. The dominant twin is driving.
Pinterest activity for the win. I don't think it was meant to be a hat though.


Gigi's deck is our favorite.
Scarlett smiles are also our favorite.
More cheesing.

I'm not even sure what this picture is from.
We did lots of silly playing.
And had more big girl moments.

Bunny ears were a huge favorite for 2 little girls.
The weather warmed and we got to introduce the twinsies to the great backyard.
We had a bowling date night. Where, clearly, I thought I was better at the game than I really was.
We had a sweet pedicure and brunch "sprinkle" to celebrate Addilyn Jo's arrival.
And a date night with LG.
And a sweet play date where racing from front door to back door was the best part.


We killed time when daddy was out of town by visiting our favorites, the Catlin family. Because with traveling husbands, you have to keep your sanity.




The twins killed time at Grey's dance class by climbing in and out of the chairs.
It's almost recital time...
We had a first. Mommy braved the park with all 3. I almost had a heart attack though. The twins were way to brave and I had a hard time keeping up with 3 going different directions!









And that was March. In a nutshell.
 photo sig_1.png

1 comments:

stephemcdonald said...

SO fun! We did the same thing with the pipe cleaners! Great gift idea..the kids loved them..hours of entertainment! Thank you!