...Our third patch of the season was here in our little town! It's super convenient and has everything you need- hay rides, animals to feed, and of course PUMPKINS! We met some friends and spent a good hour or two there after work last week. It was the perfect mid-week activity!
No lie, Grey was a bit of turd for the first 30 minutes. There was frowning, whining, and lots of skepticism.
Our man, Silas!
These two are the best sports. Hard to imagine I'm going to have to chase 3 around next year!
Happy Hazel Pie!
And Sweet Lettie Lou
She REFUSED to take this picture at the beginning. I begged and bribed. Then, finally, when all her friends were doing it, she loudly exclaimed, "I want to do it tooooo!" Oh boy.
I released them from the stroller for some photo ops!
Poor Hazel's face- she did not like the dirt. (I'm praying all my girls hate dirt!)






1 comments:
Gotta love toddler tudes!! Love the dress! I ordered Isabella one too but its not here yet ugh! Maybe it will still fit next year;)
Post a Comment