...It's been a while since I posted some favorites. Or posted anything consistently, for that matter. Getting used to our new schedule with work has left little time or energy for blogging.
one. Lipsense.
I'm only kind of embarrassed to post this. I really can't stand my new feeds being bombarded with multi-level marketing products (I'm looking at you Plexxus Pink Drink!!), but I can say I kind of get it now. When you love a product, you want to share it. I found "my product". I tried this "lip stuff" in May and it's quickly turned into an obsession. Sometimes I wake up and think about what color LipSense I'm going to wear instead of what outfit! Ha! And now I'm a total hypocrite.
Here's what you need to know about it: 1. It stays on ALLLLLLL day. Seriously. It doesn't come off when I smother my 3 babies' cheeks with kisses, or stain to my coffee mug (or wine glass)... 2. It has a great healing and exfoliating component that actually adds moisture back into your lips.
I have NEVER worn lipstick, just gloss now and then, I've always been a chapstick junkie. I don't think I've put chapstick on in weeks though.
Anyway, I think I've said enough. I love it. If you haven't tried it, you need to. It really will change your life.
two. Green Chef.
I was in a cooking rut. I had a friend mention that they used Green Chef and that they had Paleo and gluten free options, so I gave it a whirl! I was hooked! We've been using it for about 10 weeks and there have only been 2 meals we didn't care for. Everything is SO organized- it's delivered right to your door, they color code the ingredients for each meal with stickers, and things are already measured out. You do a little chopping and maybe sauteing or baking and you are ready to eat in 30-40 minutes. It's been great to do after the girls are in bed. Jared will pour some wine and we get to chat while I cook. Then we eat gourmet meals that I get to take credit for. Ha! You can use this link/code to get 4 free meals. http://greenchef.com/invite/ramw8q
three. Kitchen gadget #1.
I cannot make a perfect hard boiled egg to save my life. And I love them. So, I've gone many years just not eating them. My SIL bought me this a while back and I finally got around to using it. Obsessed. It's super easy and makes perfect eggs every time.
four. Kitchen gadget #2.
If you know me, then you know me + bacon = true love. I recently have been burning my bacon though. I blame it on a faulty oven timer that I can hardly hear and 3 kids. But I digress. My BFF sent this to me and my makin' bacon days have never been better. As Seen On TV is always questionable, but this is the real deal, peeps.
five. Fall.
Because Fall. Football, pumpkins, need I say more?
My favorite Sooner fans.
This girl LOVES her a good pumpkin patch!
















2 comments:
Yay for the perfect bacon! I think I'm going to need this egg cooker! We LOVE hard boiled eggs but I HATE boiling them!
Cutest Sooner fans ever! I think Isabella shares Grey's enthusiasm and love for pumpkins:)
Oh my... your littles are so stinkin' cute! I've seen so many people rave about Lipsense and clearly I need to jump on the bandwagon!! Love all those fall lip colors!
happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com
Post a Comment